120 Bloor Street
Built in two eras, the office building was originally built in the 1950’s and then added onto in the 1970’s. 120 Bloor Street East resulted in two diverse architectural styles. The firm was engaged to create a contemporary design that merged with classical detailing to restore the long lost grandeur to a well-respected 350,000 square foot commercial space.
The entire upper floors were demolished, and the building received new mechanical, electrical and lighting systems. New lighting uplifted the space and highlighted splashes of contemporary colours. A new exterior canopy now shelters the entrance and draws visitors in.