Ontario Provincial Police

Headquarters

Orillia, Ontario

The 640,000 square foot facility houses the Ontario Provincial Police and the Administration Division of the Ministry of the Solicitor General. A curved, two-storey concourse and light-filled atria promote a sense of accessibility and welcome to visitors. The complex also includes a museum, a 450-foot communications tower, a helicopter facility and pad, a canine facility and parking for 1300 cars.

Architects of Record: Dunlop Farrow Architects and W.M. Salter Associates of which Farrow is a successor firm.